December 26, 2006

More freebies!

Thanks for all the nice comments I got on my last freebie post. I really appreciate all the nice words :) I made a cute little New Year's penguin on Photoshop CS last night. Here is a little preview....






His original size is 660x1130 pixels, but can easily be resized. You can use him on your New Year's layouts, since 2007 is fast approaching! All I ask is to be credited (as Kimberly Perkins or Kimberzy) if you use him on a layout that you post in a gallery, etc.

There is also a smaller version which you can personalize with your name and use as a Myspace tag or for emails or just about whatever you want.





You can snag them both HERE. Enjoy!!!


Oh, and by the way, I also uploaded my Thanksgiving turkeys (there is a preview a few posts down) to eSnips as well, as the previous links have probably expired. You can snag them by clicking HERE.

As always, special thanks to Atomic Cupcake for use of their actions. I am a big Atomic Cupcake fan :)

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for sharing your adorable penquins!

Anonymous said...

Thank yo for the penguins (: ~ AJ

Anonymous said...

Thank you these are so cute.

Kimberly said...

You are very welcome :)